Partner Manufacturers - Product Information
KA9140 - Aten - Serial KVM Adapter (KA Range)
The Altusen serial CPU adapters connect KVM cables to the serial ports of the servers. Those adapters are light and in small form factor, fit perfectly into most of the rack-mount or desktop servers.
• Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances.
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
• Support VT-100.
• Lifetime firmware upgrades.
• Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility.
• CPU module designed with automatic conversion to allow for flexible interface combinations (PS/2, USB) to control all computer types (Serial).
1x Power Adapter
1x Rack Mount Kit
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
4x Foot Pads
1x User Instructions
1x Registration Card
Serial KVM Adapter
Console Ports 1 x RJ-45 Female
1 x Min Din Female
1 x HDB-15 Female
1 x Earphone-Jack-4 Female
Computer 1 x DB-9 Female
Power - 1 (Orange)
Link - 1 (Green)
Switches 1 x 2 way slide switch
Power Consumption DC5V:1.60W:10BTU
Operating Temperature 0-50˚C
Storage Temperature -20-60˚C
Humidity - 0-80% RH, NC
Housing - Metal
Weight - 0.50 kg ( 1.1 lb )
Dimensions (L x W x H) 20.00 x 8.15 x 2.50 cm (7.87 x 3.21 x 0.98 in.)
Note - For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.