Partner Manufacturers - Product Information
AL-IPEPS AdderLink iPEPS ( KVM via IP ) IP Server access device Standard IP remote access only to KVM
IPEPS Standard IP Access pmvd0316
The AdderLink IPEPS product is part of Adder’s ‘IPEPS’ (IP Engine per Server) concept that delivers a complete, secure, non-blocking approach to computer management. Single VGA video version.
* Contact us for project deal pricing
A powerful and flexible KVM-via-IP product contained with in a palm sized unit, the AdderLink ipeps enables computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or corporate network. The AdderLink ipeps uses Real VNC client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM via IP applications.
Despite its small size, there is no compromise in the performance of the AdderLink ipeps. By using Adventiq Inside ® on-chip KVM-via-IP technology, an extremely high performance solution can be contained in a compact unit. To download Adventiq's latest White Paper click here.
For Enterprise KVM solutions the AdderLink ipeps provides a non-blocking global solution by providing each computer with a dedicated KVM-via-IP engine. This can be enhanced by using the ADDER.NET Enterprise management software that provides a centralised and secure user access management interface.
Increasing numbers of computers are being used in remote, stand alone applications such as ATMs and digital signage play out devices. The incredibly small size of the AdderLink ipeps makes it perfect for remote management and control of dispersed computers, meaning that many tasks that would have required an expensive site visit can now be done from anywhere.
- Interface powered, optional external PSU available
- Independent operation gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connections
- Virtual media support (via USB)
- High performance video
- Enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication) further enhanced by the use of Real VNC that allows for the creation of ciphered user communications.
- 16 user profiles and access data logging
- Up to 16 units can be rack mounted in 2U of rack space
- IPEPS is made with direct computer connection in mind.
" Can be used as a KVM front end to kvm switches but not recommended as other products in the Adder range are particularly suitable ( Adder ALIP Range ) for this purpose as they support an intelligent host menu which can remember video settings of multiple computers."
- Compatible with most third party KVM switches
- Supports exclusive access mode or up to four simultaneous connections
ipeps DA model has feed through port that provides local KVM console access
- Auto sensing 10/100 Mb Ethernet port
Typical IPEPS setup
Video modes - Supports standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes up to resolutions of 1280 x 1024 with scalable viewer
Hardware compatibility - Supports PC, RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers, Sun and Mac. USB or PS/2connections supported. Compatible with most KVM switches.
O/S compatibility - All known software and operating systems including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaris, Mac OS, NetWare etc.
AdderLink ipeps to computer connection - Video: HDD15, Keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6 1m 3-in-1 cable supplied (USB converters also included)
Local console (DA model only) -Video: HDD15, keyboard/Mouse: MiniDIN6
Connections - Ethernet: RJ45 10/100 autosensing
- compact case, robust metal construction. iPEPS120mm/4.72” (w), 27mm/1.06” (h), 75mm/2.95” (d), 0.34kg/0.76lbs. iPEPS DA iPEPS120mm/4.72” (w), 42mm/1.65” (h), 75mm/2.95” (d), 0.46kg/1.02lbs. 16 or 8 (DA) per 2U. Rack mount kits available (X-RMK plus relevant fascia plate)
Optional power supply - 100-240 VAC 47/63Hz
Operating temperature - 0ºC to 40º / 32ºF to 104ºF
Approvals - CE, FCC
Supplied with :
1x VKVM-01 Cable
Both Keyb& Mse / USB PS2-USB Converters
(Remote only version ) Standard IPEPs also comes with a Rack bracket for use with Adder Rack Chassis