Partner Manufacturers - Product Information
ALIF2102T - ADDER - ADDERLink® INFINITY 2102, Dual-head digital video, audio, USB2.0 over 1GbE IP network (IP Transmitter) *NEW*
ALIF2102T (Front & Rear)
The ADDERLink® INFINITY 2102 is a high performance IP KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) extender that forms part of the ADDERLink® INFINITY matrix solution. This enables the relocation of critical computing hardware into a secure and temperature controlled environment away from the user work station; whilst maintaining a pixel-perfect desktop experience.
• Perfect digital video, real time control. Using a spatially-lossless encoding system, with 1:1 pixel mapping, ADDERLink® INFINITY (ALIF) 2102 provides pixel-perfect and color accurate video with no artifacts. The digital video received is the same as the digital video leaving the remote computer.
• Single CATx cable or fiber with immunity from interference. Using standard IP technology allows a connectivity choice of single structured cable (CATx) or fiber, achieving reliable links without interference.
• Extension distances. Extension distance is not limited to a single 100m/328ft cable length - it can be extended further by adding a 1GbE network device to achieve an additional 100m/328ft. The units are fitted with SFP cages to accept fiber optic transceivers which enable much greater extension distances of up to 20km/12mi.
• Support for Mac Pro® (Dithered Video). Some graphics cards use a technique called dithering to give the appearance of a deeper color depth than is actually the case. Dithering can significantly increase the normal video data rates. The ALIF2102 TX has a feature called Magic Eye which supports dithering without allowing it to degrade overall link performance.
• USB2.0 with class control. Enables connection of USB devices such as mouse and keyboard, graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks, and 3D explorers, alongside mass storage devices. For applications where security is of high importance, the system has the ability to disable the use of non-HID devices, meaning there is no need to physically block USB ports to prevent the use of mass storage devices.
• EDID management. Intelligent EDID management allows the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer. This ensures perfect video display without additional configuration.
• Plug and Play. All ALIF extender devices are delivered in a zero config state so you can plug them in and start working on them straight away. There is no need for drivers or software to be installed.
• Redundant network operation. The units support network teaming, allowing for full network redundancy and increased resilience for mission critical applications.
• ADDERLink INFINITY Matrix. With the addition of the ADDERLink INFINITY Management System (AIM), multiple point-to-point extenders can be turned into a truly scalable digital KVM matrix system, that allows any workstation to link with any computer connected to the network. For more information visit: adder.com/infinity
Operating Systems and Software Compatibility:
• Software: All commonly known software and operating systems including Windows®, Linux®, macOS®, and Sun OS.
• Hardware: RS232 is supported via USB to RS232 accessory
• The system supports up to 1x 2560x1600@60Hz or 2x 1920x1200 @60Hz
USB2.0 with class control
• Supports USB2.0 devices (low, full and high speed). Security feature allows the blocking of non-HID devices
• Isochronous devices are not supported (e.g. USB audio or video devices)
• USB audio 2 channel 16bit @ 48KHz (Bi-directional)
• RS232 or other serial standards can be passed between the units to a maximum baud rate of 115,200 by using serial to USB converters
Computer connections transmitter (TX)
• 2x DisplayPort™ connections, 1x 3.5mm socket for Audio in, 1x USB Type B, 1x USB Type A for auxiliary connections, 1x 8p8c and 1x SFP for 1GbE network connections
Peripheral connections receiver (RX)
• 2x dual mode DisplayPort™ connections, 1x 3.5mm socket for Audio out, 1x 3.5mm socket for headset/microphone, 4x USB Type A, 1x 8p8c and 1x SFP for 1GbE network connections
• 1U compact case, robust metal construction
• Dimensions: 39mm/1.5”(H) x 186mm/7.3”(W) x 150mm/5.9”(D)
• Weight: 1.1kg/ 2.4Ibs
• 1U compact case, robust metal
• Dimensions: 39mm/1.5”(H) x
136mm/5.3(W) x 150mm/5.9”(D)
• Weight: 0.8kg/1.7Ibs
• CE, UKCA, FCC, ICES, cULus
• External power supply
• Input: 100-240V AC 47/63Hz
• Output: 12V 1.5A (18W)
• Typical power consumption: 7W
• Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F
• Storage temperature: 0 to 40°C/32 to 104°F
• Storage and operating relative humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
• Altitude: < 2000m
Mean Time Between Failure:
• ALIF2102T 461,000 hrs
• ALIF2102R 345,000 hrs
Calculated according to Telcordia SR332 Issue 4 @55°C